Admissions OPEN for Standard I for the academic year 2021-22
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION FOR STD.I
The online application portal for Std. I admissions will open on the 15th March, 2021 at 11: 00 a.m. and will close on 3rd April, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Only children who are born between 1st October 2014 to 31st December 2015.
For a list of documents required to fill in the form, eligibility criteria and to apply for admission visit:
Please note that the mobile number you fill in to register will be used for all communications, status updates, etc. in regard to your application. The same details can be used if the parents have already registered on the common admissions portal for other Catholic schools in Mumbai. Based on the government guidelines child should be of 6 years (October 2020) while seeking admission in the 1st standard, but the government has lowered the age of admission from Nursery. Hence school will give the preference to the older children while giving admission.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)(3 copies)
- Small Size - Family photo (10 cm - 6x6)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father/mother - optional
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Parent's academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child's name) - optional
- ID Proof of Mother & Father
- Baptism Certificate of the child - Christians only